Welcome to the Days at Dunrovin Pilot Project
You are here because you’ve been invited to participate in our pilot project. Welcome!
You will have free access to the Days At Dunrovin web cameras and lovable community from January through June of 2019. We normally charge a small membership subscription fee for two reasons; 1) to pay the bills without advertising; and 2) to keep our community safe and respectful by ensuring that members follow the posting guidelines printed below.
The pilot project is intended to bring fresh eyes and ears to our community to give us valuable feedback on how we can become the best place in cyber space! You can do that by talking with us in the chat rooms and by completing a survey about your experience at the end of the pilot.
So let’s get started!
Official Guidelines for Days at Dunrovin
For Conversations and Posting:
- Be nice! Be respectful! Be generous and forgiving! Try not to take offense!
- NO bullying, name calling, foul or offensive language
- NO proselytizing, circulating petitions, or soliciting
- NO references to sex, party politics, religious differences, or illegal activities
- Stay on topic when appropriate. Don’t dominate the conversation. Don’t exclude others. Be inclusive
For Engaging Dunrovin Ranch Staff and Guests:
- Confine contact with Dunrovin Staff and Guests to this web site.
- Respect the staff’s privacy away from Dunrovin.