Official Guidelines for DaysAtDunrovin
FOR CONVERSATIONS AND POSTING:
- Be nice! Be respectful! Be generous and forgiving! Try not to take offense!
- NO bullying, name calling, foul or offensive language.
- NO proselytizing, circulating petitions, or soliciting.
- NO references to sex, party politics, religious differences, or illegal activities.
- Stay on topic when appropriate. Don’t dominate the conversation.
- Don’t exclude others. Be inclusive
FOR ENGAGING DUNROVIN RANCH STAFF AND GUESTS:
- Confine contact with Dunrovin Staff and Guests to this web site.
- Respect the staff’s privacy away from Dunrovin.
FOR USING THE DAYSATDUNROVIN WEBSITE:
By using the DaysAtDunrovin website and becoming a member, you agree to the following:
- Access to the live video feeds, videos, images, articles, and other member content is reserved for private individual members and/or organizations that may be licensed to participate in the DaysAtDunrovin community.
- DaysAtDunrovin reserves all copyrights and distribution rights to content provided on the DaysAtDunrovin website, including videos, images, articles, and other published media.
- You may not copy, distribute, sell, or otherwise repackage DaysAtDunrovin content without written permission.
- We reserve the right to block, terminate, or moderate members that violate the Terms of Service and guidelines provided here.
OUR PROMISE CONCERNING YOUR PRIVACY:
Your privacy is important to us. We take steps to ensure that your contact information is secure and that your right to privacy is not compromised.